Coach Michael Taylor has won numerous awards for his dynamic speaking style and here are the top 5 reasons to hire him for your next event.
Live clip from his motivational presentation 5 Keys To Turn Adversities Into Allies.
Coach Michael Taylor is featured in this bestselling book with legendary speakers Les Brown & Brian Tracy.
Signature Keynote Speeches
The good news is...
The top 10 reasons why the future is brighter than most people think.
- Why race relations are getting better not worse in society and why diversity is the key to ensuring America maintains its position as the greatest country in the world.
- Why technology will improve the quality of people’s lives and create more jobs for the future.
Adversity is your greatest ally
- The five keys to turning any adversity into an ally that supports you in your transformation and growth.
- Why the key to dealing with any adversity is a positive mindset and attitude.
- How to use adversity as a stepping-stone to live the life of your dreams.
Shattering black male stereotype
- The 10 most destructive media generated illusions about black men.
- Why it’s important for companies to have conversations about diversity and inclusion.
- Why black men should be optimistic about the future.
The new face of entrepreneurship
- Why there has never been a better time to become an entrepreneur.
- The 3 types of compensation every entrepreneur should receive in order to build a company that makes a difference and a profit.
- 5 reasons every entrepreneur should be excited to start a business that changes the world.
Coach Michael Taylor featured in the news!
Coach Michael Taylor discusses his new book: The Good News Is... The Future Is Brighter Than You Think.
Coach Michael Taylor discusses his Shatter The Stereotypes Summit to empower black men.
Coach Michael Taylor discusses the changing roles of manhood and masculinity.
Coach Michael Taylor Blog
The good news is … the future is brighter than you think
There are a lot more things than are right with the world than are wrong with it. Now more than ever people need reasons for hope and optimism.
Shatter the stereotypes
Back in 1995 I was in a restaurant when I overheard a conversation between two very intelligent, well dressed, well spoken, professional black men.
The real reason America is no longer a racist country
Despite current racial tension, this blog explains why America is no longer a racist country.
The cure for the epidemic of loneliness in men
Men lead the nation in suicides, addictions, and senseless acts of violence. What can be done to support men in dealing with these challenges?